Thursday, October 23, 2008

Katrina Kaif wants to play a mental girl


Katrina Kaif wants to play a mental girl - 22 oct 2008

Katrina Kaif looks hot and is the most wanted girl in the industry mainly for her roles of a girlfriends to big heroes, which she carries of with elan. But the beautiful actress wants to do different kind of roles now especially the role of a mentally retarted girl.

She reveals, ” Playing a girlfriend is just one aspect of my acting and I have a long way to go. I still haven’t done a truly intense romantic film. I want to do a dark film, play a mentally imbalanced girl. It’s not my style to go public about the films I have refused. On hindsight, I may have refused a great role, but I have always gone by my instinct. If I feel that it may not work for me, I don’t do it. I have made a conscious effort to be accepted by the family audience. So far, it’s worked well for me. Slowly, but surely, you will see a different Katrina.

Well we are surely awaiting with bated breath to see some more expressions on you Katrina as well as different avatars. :)

No comments: