Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kareena Kapoor won’t romance Ranbir Kapoor


Kareena Kapoor won’t romance Ranbir Kapoor-28 August 2008

Kareena Kapoor - the reigning queen of Bollywood loves cousin Ranbir’s acting but has ruled out any opportunity of romancing him in future.

When quizzed would she consider starring opposite him? She said, “I don’t think so, and it would be my loss, because Ranbir is fantastic, he’s a brilliant actor. It’s so in his blood, he’s natural on screen. But I don’t know. Maybe Ranbir and I should do a film. Act as friends, perhaps brother and sister, but as lovers… maybe if the audience wants to see us that way. He’s hot and good-looking, the best in the family, and I like interesting and different roles, I like taking risks; I’m ready to experiment. Jab We Met was different from Omkara. But I’m hopeful some director will write a film for me. I’d like to do a film like Erin Brockovich. Or be like Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. I hope, at that age, I too have that fire in me that she has.”

Well hope that her fire takes her places. By the way will she look good opposite Ranbir?

No comments: